1. Miesha, I love the T-shirt. That's hot! What does PTE stands for?
PTE stands for Perfect Timing Entertainment; which is on the Perfect Timing Entertainment Artistry Label.
2. Tell us a little more about Artistry Label and what make it so special.
Artistry Label is entertainment label of all artistic expression. I am creating a safe haven for artists of all creeds to have a firm foundation for the start of their careers. Everything is in its infant stage, but i do have 1 featured artist by the names of Los G.
3. I am feeling and love the concept. It’s all about providing opportunity for some of our brilliant talent out here. Is Los G an up and coming new Rapper?
Yes! I've been managing his talent for the past year, getting him into local showcases, and competitions in the D.C., Maryland, & Virginia area. He recently moved to Idaho, hooking up with a well known music group called The Shah Team. In doing that, they immediately began doing shows on the West Coast. Their most recent show was August 15th, 2014 opening up for T.I., Big Sean, pop star Dev, & rap legend Warren G at The U92 Summer Festival in Salt Lake City, Utah.
4. That’s awesome. We will definitely keep our eyes open for him.
5. Sounds like things are going well. Are you the founder of PTE?
I’m one of two Co-founders of PTE. The other is Joel Weintraub. As of now, we have our official logo trademarked and word patented. A huge step for the label concept as a brand. The shirt you see featured was made for promotional use only, as my featured artist needed to represent our brand on the west coast. To our surprise, we created a huge frenzy over the logo design, so we will have mass merchandise available by January 2015. I am now just scouting out other talented artists, and representing the brand everywhere i go. My networking is paying off, as i have a major interest from potential investors and collaborators. Make sure you look out for Perfect Timing Entertainment Artistry Label. We are indeed on the rise to success.
6. Mission Statements are the foundation of most businesses. I understand that’s no different with PTE. What is your Mission Statement?
MISSION STATEMENT: "To wait patiently while working diligently is the sure way success will come in Perfect Timing."
7. Well it indeed sounds like you are moving in the right direction and you are on the rise to success. I look forward talking again in the future. Wishing you and the Label much success.
Interview with: Miesha Nibblins on 23 September 2014
Interviewed by: Carlton Hart
Photo of Miesha taken by: Carlton Hart
Photo of Rapper Los G provided by: Miesha Nibblins